Founder and CIO
Bryan Beamer is Founder and CIO at iPlan. Working with the client’s tax or legal advisor, iPlan advises HNW businesses and individuals by improving their strategic planning objectives making them more efficient and conclusive. Planning includes trusts and wealth management, estate and business planning, asset protection and legacy planning. Prior to iPlan, Bryan was a Partner at Gartenhaus Financial and served as Senior Advisor at Convergent Wealth Advisors where he advised Ultra-high net worth clients on a wide range of investment planning strategies including alternative investments and tactical wealth planning.
Bryan has been advising clients since 2004 and has been in the financial industry since 1998. His licenses include the Series 7, 63, and 65 and state-required Life and Health insurance licenses, the Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor certification (APMA®), and the Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultant designation (ChFEBCsm).
Past accomplishments include:
- Board Advisor for the American Cancer Society – National Headquarters Atlanta, GA
- Board Member VA Suburban Hospital – Alexandria, VA
- Board Member Make-A-Wish Foundation, Mid-Atlantic, VA
- Board Member Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce, MD
- Estate Planning Council of Montgomery County, MD
Keynote Speaking Engagements:
- American Cancer Society
- Ameriprise Estate and Tax Planning
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- US Dept of Defense, Pentagon
- Social Security Administration, N. VA