- Life: Life Insurance is about covering life-changing events. It can provide financial support, help with lifestyle changes and assist with expenses in time of need. If you’re unsure about how much coverage you might need, ask iPlan and we will be glad to help.
- LTC: Your financial plan is most likely designed to help you save for years in retirement. To protect your savings, iPlan can show you how you might use long term care to protect your assets should the need arise for you or your loved ones.
- Annuity: An annuity can provide protection for your income as well as investment flexibility in the event of a market loss as well as opportunities for growth. If security is your blanket, iPlan can discuss whether or not an annuity is right for you.
- Quality: How do you measure the quality and success of your life? Investing alone is not necessarily an indicator of the quality of life. iPlan can help you enhance and ensure a more secure financial future.
- Education: The cost of education has skyrocketed over the past several decades. Let iPlan help you make an informed decision regarding college education funding and the tax implications of the various structures used when saving for college.
- Legacy: You’ve spent your whole life building a secure financial future for your family but, have you prepared your family for the inheritances they will receive as part of that legacy planning? Preserving and protecting wealth is about more than just passing along assets – it’s about preparing future generations to be good stewards through shared family’s values. Let iPlan help.
- Investments: Managing investments is a balancing act between evaluating risk, maximizing returns, as well as converting investments into income when you need it. iPlan does the balancing for you so you can easily track your progress and avoid the pitfalls as you move toward your financial goals.
- Retirement: A retirement plan is not just about money, it’s also about protection, security, confidence, and trust. You have a lot to think about and the last thing you want to do is worry. Let iPlan address EVERY concern in simple, plain English so that you can sleep at night.
- Business: Small-business owners and entrepreneurs are highly motivated people. They are driven to make their companies successful. iPlan works with owners to develop tax incentive strategies that take into account both family priorities and business needs to build security for entrepreneurs and their families.
- Income: Quality of life is directly tied to income and nothing is more important when you are considering or already in retirement. iPlan will work with you to develop income strategies that utilize and optimize such vehicles as social security, pensions, and other tax reduction strategies to help ensure a lasting retirement.
- Estate: Proper estate planning is the cornerstone of any successful retirement plan. While the estate planning process can seem overwhelming, iPlan will help you understand your options so that you feel confident knowing your wishes will be respected and your loved ones are taken care of.
- Expenses: The most important step in managing your wealth is managing your expenses. iPlan has partnered with Fidelity to provide you with your own personal website organizing your accounts under one digital roof.